We at JBI recognise that discrimination is unacceptable and although equality of opportunity
has been a long standing feature of our employment practices and procedure, we have made the decision to adopt a formal equal opportunities policy. Breaches of the policy will lead to disciplinary proceedings and, if appropriate, disciplinary action.
The aim of the policy is to ensure no job applicant, employee or worker is discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, religious belief, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or disability.
We will ensure that the policy is circulated to any agencies responsible for our recruitment and a copy of the policy will be made available for all employees and made known to all applicants for employment.
The policy will be communicated to all private contractors reminding them of their responsibilities towards the equality of opportunity.
The policy will be implemented in accordance with the appropriate statutory requirements and full account will be taken of all available guidance and in particular any relevant Codes of Practice.
We will maintain a neutral working environment in which no employee or worker feels under threat or intimidated.
We at JBI recognise and accept that the activities involved in running the business necessarily impinge upon the environment, the workforce and out business associates.
We therefore would like to commit to ethical trading, which means that we will adhere to the following principles :
We at JBI recognise and accept that the activities involved in running the business necessarily impinge upon the environment.
In an effort to minimise these effects, we are committed to a policy of sound and responsible environmental management, leading to a sustainable use of resources and optimal management of waste.
As such we will:
1. Reduce waste at source;
2. Re-use waste components where it is safe and practicable to do so;
3. Recover/recycle those fractions of the waste stream where an outlet is available; and dispose of final wastes by the most environmentally suitable means;
4. Reduce wherever possible use of plastic bottles, bags, etc
5. Adopt the practice of responsible energy management through reduced consumption and the encouragement of energy efficiency throughout the business;
6. Encourage the use of public transport and the provide facilities for the disabled, pedestrians and cyclists; and aim for continuous improvement.
Prices & information : 0800 028 6400
or complete this form
Subscribe to our Newsletter – Receive the latest info on Tech courses & insights Subscribe