EXCEPTIONAL TRAINING COURSES FOR IT PROFESSIONALS
LONDON UK | ONSITE | ONLINE
Our JavaEE training course will show you how to build end to end applications using JEE best practices, design patterns, and technologies to ensure that you get a performant, scalable JEE applications. The course is constantly updated to reflect the latest trends and best practices in JEE developmen,and is delivered by leading figures in the Java world.
JBI have been running Java courses since the language first came out in the mid 1990's and we feel well equipped to add value.
· The JEE Environment
· System Architecture Servlets
· Servlets and HTTP Requests
· The HTTP Servlet Model
· The MVC Architecture
· The HTTP Servlet Lifecycle
· Writing and Running HTTP Servlets
· Forwarding and Including
· Request Parameters
· Servlet Initialization and Context Parameters
· Web Application State and Session Management
· Using annotations in JEE 6
· Asynchronous processing (supports Ajax)
· How JSPs work
· Creating a Java Server Page
· Web application architecture
· JSP and XML Elements
· Request Dispatching
· Implicit Objects
· Error Handling
· Custom Tags and Tag Libraries
· JSP Expression Language
· EL expressions
· Variables and Functions
· The JSF Life Cycle
· Standard JSF Tags
· JSF Expressions
· Creating and Using Beans
· Navigating JSF Pages
· Input Conversion
· Input Validation
· Event Handling
· Using Ajax with JSF
· Using Templates
· Accessing beans using CDI
· Context Dependency injection in JEE
· Managing beans using CDI
· Wiring CDI beans
· Working with Decorators and Interceptors
· Why EJBs?
· The EJB Architecture and Container
· Overview of EJB 3.2
· Types of EJBs
· Creating and using Session Beans
· Message Driven Beans
More on EJBs
· Using EJBs in the middle tier
· Singleton beans
· Asynchronous operations
· Concurrency annotations
· Integrating Spring and EJBs
Persistence with JPA
· Overview of JPA and providers
· Entity Managers
· Using JPA annotations
· The Bean Validation Framework
· Modelling associations
· Modelling inheritance
· Using JPQL for queries
· Controlling transactions
· Using other providers (e.g. Hibernate)
Bring a JBI course to your office
and train a whole team onsite
0800 028 6400 or request quote
Get in touch
0800 028 6400
The training was to target a team of developers, with a mix of Java, C# and some C++. The team made heavy use of Java SE with some elements of...
The BBC, who have a very substantial investment in technology, were keen to improve the quality of software development: to instil developers...
This client was expanding its capability to deliver technical training across EMEA. It had recently acquired a large technology company which...
Our inspiring and up-to-date courses gain exceptional feedback
"great tips to help reduce build times"
"we got access to exclusive content"
"intensive course meant less time off"
"what an inspiring trainer !"
"colleagues at 2 sites joined via web"
"I passed my exam the next day"
Traditionally Cyber security has been associated mainly with penetrating networks and infrastructure. Now a more subtle level of attack needs...
Back in March 2014, the Angular team dropped a bomb by announcing Angular 2 and everyone started yelling. Instead of an evolutionary step forward,...