· jQuery and jQueryUI frameworks
· Optional jQueyrmobile and BBUI frameworks
· AJAX and JSON
· Local storage
· App navigation techniques
· Understanding the open source parts of PhoneGap (Cordova)
· Where Adobe PhoneGap Build fits in
· Free and paid accounts with Adobe PhoneGap Build
. Creating a Development Environment
· Eclipse with Plug-Ins
· Running Android Simulators
· Optional Apple Mac setup in XCode
· Creating a new project
· Importing a boiler-plate project
· Enabling PhoneGap for existing projects
· Apple Developer program
· Android Developer keys
· Blackberry and Windows keys
· Overview of native app development structures
· Overview of essential platform-specific configuration files
· App icons, covers and UI furniture
· PhoneGap white-listing
· Managing memory on mobiles
· CSS optimisations
· User-Interface best practices
· When to go native
· Other device-specific APIs
· Subscribe to platform developer schemes as required (may incur fees)
· Plan and Create App
· Test and Debug
· Compile to multiple platforms with PhoneGap build
· Overview of the command-line compile process
· Deploy to app markets
· Blackberry and Windows Phone 8 emulators
· Ripple Emulator in Chrome
· Free Microsoft tools for Windows 8
See why people choose JBI
05/10/2017: Back in March 2014, the Angular team dropped a bomb by announcing Angular 2 and everyone started yelling. Instead of an evolutionary step forward,...
05/10/2017: MVC The Model View Controller (MVC) architectural pattern has a long history (together with its variants) and has been used in many languages...
31/07/2018: Example programmes delivered: Professional Scrum Master PSM I Agile and Scrum These are 2 day courses which focus on understanding the agile/scrum...
08/01/2018: Knowing you need an app is one thing, making it happen should be as painless as possible. When a team of experienced developers needed to work...
06/08/2018: Kotlin develops quickly! Last year brought us many changes and possibilities. Both in the community and in the language. Let’s summarize them....
31/07/2018: Happy 3rd birthday PowerBI!!! A note from a user/trainer... PowerBi, after 3 years from its initial release, is a mature and rich tool for data...
Bring a JBI course to your office
and train a whole team onsite
0800 028 6400 or request quote
Get in touch
0800 028 6400
Excellent feedback, consistently !
"great tips help reduce build times"
"we got access to exclusive content"
"Short course meant less time off"
"what an inspiring trainer !"
"colleagues at 2 sites joined via web"
"I passed my exam the next day"