· jQuery and jQueryUI frameworks
· Optional jQueyrmobile and BBUI frameworks
· AJAX and JSON
· Local storage
· App navigation techniques
· Understanding the open source parts of PhoneGap (Cordova)
· Where Adobe PhoneGap Build fits in
· Free and paid accounts with Adobe PhoneGap Build
. Creating a Development Environment
· Eclipse with Plug-Ins
· Running Android Simulators
· Optional Apple Mac setup in XCode
· Creating a new project
· Importing a boiler-plate project
· Enabling PhoneGap for existing projects
· Apple Developer program
· Android Developer keys
· Blackberry and Windows keys
· Overview of native app development structures
· Overview of essential platform-specific configuration files
· App icons, covers and UI furniture
· PhoneGap white-listing
· Managing memory on mobiles
· CSS optimisations
· User-Interface best practices
· When to go native
· Other device-specific APIs
· Subscribe to platform developer schemes as required (may incur fees)
· Plan and Create App
· Test and Debug
· Compile to multiple platforms with PhoneGap build
· Overview of the command-line compile process
· Deploy to app markets
· Blackberry and Windows Phone 8 emulators
· Ripple Emulator in Chrome
· Free Microsoft tools for Windows 8
Receive the latest version of this course into your inbox
31/01/2019: Java is a well-established programming language that has been around since the mid 1990s. It’s used extensively in industry and commerce, and...
05/10/2017: Back in March 2014, the Angular team dropped a bomb by announcing Angular 2 and everyone started yelling. Instead of an evolutionary step forward,...
05/10/2017: MVC The Model View Controller (MVC) architectural pattern has a long history (together with its variants) and has been used in many languages...
08/01/2018: Knowing you need an app is one thing, making it happen should be as painless as possible. When a team of experienced developers needed to work...
24/04/2019: Power BI is extending and integrating more and more with advances in Data Analysis. In this article we will show some examples of how you can...
Bring a JBI course to your office
and train a whole team onsite
0800 028 6400 or request quote
0800 028 6400
Why JBI ?
"great technology tips"
"Access to exclusive content"
"Short course means less time off"
"Joined via web"
"Knowledgable sales staff"
Subscribe to our Newsletter – Receive the latest info on Tech courses & insights Subscribe