Coming up in Q4 2023...
WEBINAR - "Stay Ahead of the Competition: Python & AI Training Empowering Data Analysts!"
This webinar is aimed at Business, Data and IT staff in large commercial organisations who are looking at how Python and AI skills can help them gain a competitive edge through better business insights and automation.
Participants can join an "open" session attended by delegates from various companies, alternatively, we can arrange a "private" webinar in which only your company's delegates attend and the focus will be your particular business environment.
The Webinars normally run for 1 hour (or longer on a customised basis) and topics covered include a selection from:
- Artificial Intelligence vs Data Science vs Data Analysis
- Learn the history of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its impact on the world of business
- Gain an overview of Machine Learning that covers concepts, terminology and techniques
- "Python is the new Excel"
- Better Business Insights give you a commercial advantage
- Learn about automation in the workplace and productivity of employees
More topic choices include:
- Gain an introduction to Big Data
- Explore chatbots, natural language processing (NLP) and Deep Learning
- Understand the tools for data scientists and non-data scientists
- Build your AI capability and apply data science principles
- Learn about the opportunities for businesses and gaining a competitive edge
- Explore the industry trends and the future of the workplace
More topics still :
- Fraud detection: Machine learning is used to identify fraudulent transactions and prevent them from occurring.
- Risk management: Machine learning is used to assess and manage risk across businesses. This helps make better decisions about where to allocate capital and how to mitigate risk.
- Customer service: Machine learning is used to provide better customer service by automating tasks, such as answering customer questions and resolving issues. This frees up employees to focus on more complex tasks and provides customers with a more personalized experience.
- Investment management:Machine learning is used to develop investment strategies that are more likely to generate alpha. This helps clients to achieve their investment goals.
- Operational efficiency:Machine learning is used to automate tasks and improve efficiency across operations. This helps to reduce costs and improve the bottom line.
- Compliance: Machine learning can be used to identify compliance risks and prevent them from occurring.
- Risk pricing: Machine learning can be used to more accurately price risk, which can help you make better investment decisions.
- Product development: Machine learning can be used to develop new products and services that meet your customers needs.
Interested? Email us on [email protected]