JBI's Agile training course are to give the delegate an insight into the Agile/Scrum Project Management philosophy, and how it can be applied by various members of the project team.
Using the fundamentals of the Scrum product development methodology and Agile Project Management approach, the course will introduce delegates to Agile concepts and demonstrate how it can be used to deliver Scrum projects, with the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The course is interactive, with presentation sessions interspersed with group exercises and discussions.
Definition of Done
Relative Size Estimation
Responding to Change
• Understand the theory and principles behind Scrum and empiricism
• Understand how each part of the Scrum framework ties back to the principles and theory
• Understand uncertainty and complexity in product delivery
• Understand the meaning and importance of the Scrum values
• Learn what Done means and why it is crucial to transparency
• Know how to use the Product Backlog to plan with agility
• Understand the importance of self-managing teams, interpersonal skills needed, and the Scrum Master role
• Clarify the leadership role a Scrum Master plays on the team
• Learn the skills and traits and behavior shifts required to be a Scrum Maste
"I thought that the style of creating a backlog of user stories and inputting them into sprints was very helpful and that the practical at the end of the course was excellent. Overall, it gave me a great insight into agile project management."
GW, Project Manager, Scrum, April 2021
Receive Tech Updates directly to your inbox