This course provides advanced-level training on Machine Learning applications developed with Python.
This instructor-led course introduces you to concepts and best practices for developing applications with Google Cloud Platform.
Through a combination of presentations, demos and hands-on labs, participants learn how to develop cloud-based applications using Google App Engine Standard Environment, Google Cloud Datastore, Google Cloud Endpoints, and Google Cloud Repositories.
• Build scalable and reliable applications using Google App Engine Standard Environment.
• Leverage Google Cloud Endpoints to implement, deploy, and manage API backends.
• Create microservice-based applications using App Engine services.
• Manage application security, versioning, deployment, and monitoring.
• Store application data, optimize query performance, and use transactions in Google Cloud Datastore.
• Provide improved performance and capacity with Memcache and instance scaling.
Receive Tech Updates directly to your inbox