10 February 2023
We recently ran a training course for Frontend Developers and Engineers working for a major broadcaster, supplying training in TypeScript for their front-end web development team.
By training in TypeScript, a frontend web developer can improve the quality, scalability, and maintainability of their code, as well as their overall development experience.
The Highlights of the course include:
- Gain an introduction to TypeScript
- Install and Prepare a TypeScript Project
- Discuss Node's functionality and how to install it
- Manage states in React: set and change the application state
- Build blocks of modern web applications with components
- Utilise Redux State management with pure functions
- Explore Developer tools and testing methods for React, Redux and Jest
- Create an installable mobile and desktop application with Progressive Web Apps
- Make your React apps more stable, readable and manageable
“It was very comprehensive, a good mixture of "lectures" and exercises - good explanations and a lot of information packed into 3 days.” – Jessica, Front End Engineer (10/10)
“The instructor clearly knew his stuff. Very experienced and knowledgeable. Good balance between exercises and lectures” - Kris, Core FE Engineer (10/10)
“Very knowledgeable instructor. Unfortunately, not enough time to have more practical examples but this was because it was a big topic to cover over a short period of time and it was important to cover the theory first.” - Gary, Frontend Developer (9.6/10)
“Got a good insight into Typescript. Matt covered all the topics with exercises in between to get hands on experience. Slides are very detailed” - Parvinder, Software Engineer (9.2/10)
“I really enjoyed this course and felt like I learned a lot! Mateusz was an excellent instructor. ” - Sue, Frontend Developer (9.2/10)
Here is a video overview of Typescript debugging, as would be covered on JBI’s Typescript for React 3 day Training course.
For further information on training courses, please visit:
For other articles similar to this one:
Be Sure to Follow Us on